RIDGE WILDERNESS SUMMER DAY CAMPS!
Get your kids off of those devices and into nature with Ridge's full day summer camps! These camps are jam packed with fun and educational based activities that will leave your kids feeling refreshed and accomplished!
Camps will include wilderness based games, scavenger hunts, daily walks, canoeing, first aid skills, shelter building, compass and map work, water park fun (Abbotsford only), SUP/Kayak/Canoe fun (Stave weekend camps only) and MUCH much more!
Please Note: Covid=19 precautions and restrictions will be in place for all camp participants and leaders
Running each week, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Ages 6-12 years old -- Location: Mill Lake Park
STAVE LAKE (weekend camps):
Running each weekend Saturday + Sunday from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Ages 8-13 years old -- Location: Kearsley Creek Campground
CANADIAN ADVENTURE CAMPS
CANADIAN ADVENTURE CAMP:
- Four-week program in Vancouver
- Visiting cities such as; Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria and more
- Duke of Ed Gold Level Award
- Paddle Canada Certificates
- Amazing Camping Trips, University Tours, Historical Landmark Visits and Excursions!
CANADIAN LIFE CAMP:
- Three-week program in Toronto
- Visiting Cities in Montreal, and Ontario
- Duke of Ed Bronze Level Awards
- Incredible Camping Trips, University Tours, Historical Landmark Visits and Excursions!
* Both camps include everything from the time of arrival in Canada - to the airport drop off for your departure back home! *
If you are interested in getting some more information on these camps, please don't hesitate to give us a call today!
firstname.lastname@example.org - email us anytime with inquiries!
Group Rates Available
Hear what folks are saying!
I was very impressed with all the personnel at RIDGE Wilderness Adventures. They took time to teach all of our students no matter what level of outdoor exerience each child had. At the end of the day everyone was more confident on the water. The happy smiling faces all round was the proof in the pudding! A huge thanks to Dave and Crew. We will definitely come again.