CANADIAN ADVENTURE CAMPS
Join us for a once in a life time opportunity exploring Canada's most amazing locations!
Ridge Wilderness is now offering Summer Camps that allow students to take part in experiences they are sure to never forget. There will be two Camps run over the course of July and August, each with their own unique itineraries and explorations!
4 night camping adventure on the beautiful Pitt Lake! This camp is geared for children grade 6-8. Their days will be spent learning the basics to canoeing, wilderness first aid skills, camping skills, cooking skills, maping and compass use, shetler building and more. Food and Campground fees included in pricing. Each participant is resposnible to bring their own camping gear, though we do have rentals available :) For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 15 - 19 2019
- July 29 - August 2 2019
- August 12 - 16 2019
- August 19 - 23 2019
CANADIAN ADVENTURE CAMP:
- Four week program in Vancouver
- Visiting cities such as; Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria and more
- Duke of Ed Gold Level Award
- Paddle Canada Certificates
- Amazing Camping Trips, University Tours, Historical Landmark Visits and Excursions!
CANADIAN LIFE CAMP:
- Three week program in Toronto
- Visiting Cities in Montreal, and Ontario
- Duke of Ed Bronze Level Awards
- Incredible Camping Trips, University Tours, Historical Landmark Bisits and Excursions!
* Both camp's include everything from the time of Arrival in Canada - to the airport drop off for your departure back home! *
If you are interested in getting some more information on these camps, please don't hesitate to give us a call today!
email@example.com - email us anytime with inquiries!
Group Rates Available
Hear what folks are saying!
We spend all our time guiding others and playing outside. We have hands on experience in Wilderness First Aid and crisis situations. This makes us ideally suited to teach this course.
If you are thinking of taking a First Aid course and you spend any time outside, this course will make you feel more prepared. It will give you the skills to deal with all those potential problems.