CANADIAN ADVENTURE CAMPS
Join us for a once in a lifetime opportunity exploring Canada's most amazing locations!
Ridge Wilderness is now offering Summer Camps that allow students to take part in experiences they are sure to never forget. There will be two Camps run over the course of July and August, each with their own unique itineraries and explorations!
4-night camping adventure on the beautiful Pitt Lake! This camp is geared for children in grade 6-8. Their days will be spent learning the basics of canoeing, wilderness first aid skills, camping skills, cooking skills, mapping and compass use, shelter building and more. Food and Campground fees included in pricing. Each participant is responsible to bring their own camping gear, though we do have rentals available :) For more information, please send us an email at email@example.com
CANADIAN ADVENTURE CAMP:
- Four-week program in Vancouver
- Visiting cities such as; Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria and more
- Duke of Ed Gold Level Award
- Paddle Canada Certificates
- Amazing Camping Trips, University Tours, Historical Landmark Visits and Excursions!
CANADIAN LIFE CAMP:
- Three-week program in Toronto
- Visiting Cities in Montreal, and Ontario
- Duke of Ed Bronze Level Awards
- Incredible Camping Trips, University Tours, Historical Landmark Visits and Excursions!
* Both camps include everything from the time of arrival in Canada - to the airport drop off for your departure back home! *
If you are interested in getting some more information on these camps, please don't hesitate to give us a call today!
firstname.lastname@example.org - email us anytime with inquiries!
Group Rates Available
Hear what folks are saying!
I was very impressed with all the personnel at RIDGE Wilderness Adventures. They took time to teach all of our students no matter what level of outdoor exerience each child had. At the end of the day everyone was more confident on the water. The happy smiling faces all round was the proof in the pudding! A huge thanks to Dave and Crew. We will definitely come again.